Thursday, October 22, 2009

Freedom for Granted

I feel compelled to do more.  I cannot sit idle while the country that I love is being destroyed.  I need to be doing more hands on, to preserve our freedom.  I have a responsibility, even a stewardship to stand for freedom at all cost.   I know someday I will stand before the Savior and be asked what I did to stand for truth and righteousness.  I hope to answer that I did all I could do.  I cannot say that right now.  I was moved yesterday by a video (link below)I watch of Lord Monckton not of the United States.  He said, "It is a privilege merely to stand on this soil of freedom while it is still free."  What a slap in the face to me who takes for granted the freedoms that I do enjoy.


http://www.jbs.org/jbs-news-feed/5513-lord-monckton-warns-un-copenhagen-treaty-would-impose-communist-world-government

Teri:)